August 21st, 2008
- A few more configurable language bits, like the thank you message.
- md5-based URLs of the form ecard/view/message_hash/pickup_hash.
- A tracker that records sends, recipients, and pickups so you can tell which ecards are most popular.
- Compliance with Drupal coding standards: I'm not getting any errors from coder now.
- Removed reliance on $_SESSION
I've attached my version of ecard for Drupal. I haven't updated the documentation files, created install commands for postgres, or looked at D6 yet.